Welcome back to Mrs. McMilan's music class!

Welcome back to an exciting school year ahead at St. Jude's Academy!   I hope you had a wonderful summer.  My name is Ann McMillan and I enjoyed teaching grades JK through grade 3 music last year at St. Jude's Academy.  I am a trained opera singer and I enjoy sharing my passion for music with the students at St. Jude's Academy.  Last year the students did an amazing job singing and performing in Hollywood Land during Arts Night.   I look forward to seeing returning students and meeting new students.  I am teaching JK to grade 3 music classes again this year, and I am looking forward to another year of wonderful music making!

Lower School Orientation night will be on Wednesday, August 28th from 5-7pm.  I look forward to meeting with you in room 29.  We will also have a chance to meet at the school BBQ on September 19th.

Enjoy the rest of your summer days!

Ann McMillan


www.sjalibrary.wordpress.com




Comments